Minneapolis, MN | Contract/Full TimeW2 Hourly, Subsidized Health and Dental, Paid Vacation/PTO
Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Marketing Communications Specialist
This opportunity requires experience with integrated marketing communications and the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks delivering against budgets and timelines. The applicant will work with marketing, lab, technical service, sales, channel, KA, and management on program development. Successful implementation of these programs will be dependent on the candidate’s skills in cross-functional team leadership, motivation, negotiation, agency management, project management, time management, and customer-focused solutions. This position demands independence, self-directed motivation, and a quick understanding of a business to business manufacturing model to support the entirety of our customers’ needs.
- Create and manage selected traditional marketing communications efforts: website, apps, sales product collateral, sales communications, literature, technical documents, training videos, pricing information, sales promotions, displays, events, tradeshows, packaging, etc.
- Manage digital communications assets in a variety of corporate databases and lead transition to Sales Aid 2.0
- Produce regular marketing communications update for US subsidiary distribution
- Produce regular marketing communications update for channel distribution
- Handle all creation and logistical details of channel and Key Account trade shows
- Build and Maintain US Sub SharePoint site
- Support selected communications deliverables to support new product launches and new market initiatives as assigned
- Maintain a high competence in a particular area of technical skill; e.g., research, creative idea generation, measurement, e-Marketing, branding, corporate identity, etc.
- Experience in writing and designing creative marketing communications content
- Proficient in MSOffice applications, including PowerPoint.
- Experience in SharePoint a plus.
- Maintain ongoing personal communication and project updates with client and all colleagues in the client’s organization: members of the marketing department, the product development depart
- Excellent organization, communication and writing skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical ideas in a straight-forward manner
- Able to work successfully on several widely different projects simultaneously
- Able to maintain excellent client rapport and relationships
- Able to work through challenges and be flexible and resilient to changeset, and corporate resources
- Manage all projects with U.S.
- A bachelors’ degree in Journalism/English/Marketing/Communications or associated job experience in the field. Four to six years of Integrated Marketing Communications experience.