The person hired for the position of Marketing Automation Strategist will be responsible for managing key projects relating to the deployment, use and optimization of marketing technologies This individual will partner with cross-functional stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, IT and Corporate Customer Operations teams to align, develop and improve processes, particularly those relating to the effective global coordination and management of leads generated by our digital marketing technologies.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Automation Leader to contribute to the new global framework and deployment approach for sales and marketing partnerships
- Coordinate the design of globally-harmonized lead definitions and processes, managing cross-functional, international groups of sales and marketing stakeholders
- Manage the implementation of automated lead management processes in all related platforms, delivering expertise in relation to the in-platform delivery by the MA technicians and leading a coordinated global business change process as the SIBG expert in this area
- Enable geographic area role assignment to facilitate implementation within the organization, delivering educational sessions and training materials, and supporting the process of change
- Consult and troubleshoot campaigns, workflows, and data to ensure the flow of leads from Eloqua to Salesforce
- Manage other platform enhancements, platform deployment and Eloqua integration projects designed to improve business efficiency and/or deliver revenue return through the full project lifecycle. This will be achieved by collating requirements, developing personal expertise to act as expert to business stakeholders, providing ideas for new approaches, building prototypes/ pilots, overseeing technical delivery, and designing and delivering education/ training.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience working in a marketing automation role, with extensive knowledge of a marketing automation platform (Eloqua preferred), integration across marketing/sales systems (Salesforce CRM).
- Expert in relation to the development and management of lead management approaches
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Desire to maximize how marketing technology drives revenue
- Strong project management/organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously for different teams targeting different audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate across various departments within the organization
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s like a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download today: https://hoodo.app.link/oMKf7kHpMcb