As a Marketing Automation Specialist within the Health Care Business Group you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will be in a unique position to have a direct impact by being a subject matter expert in the digital marketing space, as well as, knowing the capabilities of our marketing technology stack that enables best-in-class customer experiences.
As a valued team member within the area marketing center and partner to the divisional marketing teams, you’ll get to:
• Create simple and complex email campaigns that onboard, engage, and retain potential and current customers
• Use email marketing concepts and metrics to measure and optimize our email campaigns, to improve open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates, and to achieve specific business goals
• Research our customers’ lifecycles and how they interact with our brand to understand the best ways to reach them through email
• Support omni-channel marketing strategy and campaign development from a digital and technical perspective.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, our client is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
• 2+ years of email management experience preferred, not required
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
• Proficient understanding of journey mapping, segmentation, and behavior targeting.
• Strong project management and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and quickly pivot
• Commitment to continuing professional development
• Proven experience working with Oracle Eloqua and Salesforce.com
• Self-starter who asks questions, learns quickly, and likes to problem solve
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s like a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download via your mobile device today: https://hoodo.app.link/t3e3gdJcymb