The Marketing & Pricing Specialist will work across all TSD portfolios to oversee systems related to production and delivery of content to ensure correct approval, repository, and display. In addition, this role will handle pricing review and approvals for discounted and tier pricing for our channel customers. They will coordinate the development of basic content and marketing materials by working with cross-functional business teams and external suppliers to execute projects of limited scope and complexity on time, on cost, and within quality requirements. The person in this role must apply knowledge of communication technologies and processes, work with moderate direction, work well with defined approaches, systems and processes, and have the ability to identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving. Worker plans and produces technically sound communications projects and campaigns that address business and/or marketing issues identified by client and customer contacts. Develops and applies business acumen. May provide assistance and guidance to co-workers, team members and suppliers. Must apply advanced knowledge of communication technologies and processes. The worker primarily uses administrative skills to execute communications projects, monitor project budgets, apply policies, or produce standard reports. Work is performed independently under minimal supervision and is reviewed occasionally for accuracy and completeness. Initiates actions to design, develop and implement new or improved projects or processes; leads the implementation of problem identification and resolutions; leads teams; may guide the work of others.
- Take all necessary steps to ensure content is loaded into Celum repository and ensure correct display on output devices including the TSD Global Gateway, Sales Aid and Tech Central, including monthly reporting metrics; provide output system use training to new TSD personnel as needed.
- Oversee and help to optimize content on TSD 3M|Go and bCom partner portal, and serve as SME on SharePoint internal sites
- Maintain TSD regional trade show assets and serve as contact point for U.S. sales representatives.
- Oversee TSD fulfillment through RR Donnelly by managing sample inventories, excess inventory, users, and order approvals.
- Coordinate the development of basic marketing materials including product and promotional flyers, sample cards and materials, and demonstration kits, leading production activities for projects including managing revisions and timelines, and ensuring design is within brand identity standards.
- While processes are standardized, judgment is required to deal with some variations in conditions or operations.
- Review and approve pricing for US customers (government and non-government) – Vendavo
- Material Listings: Sales Org, List, Pricing, bCom
- Data clean-up with Material IDs / Pricing Deals
- Material access thru Salesforce.com case management
- Price adjustment reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of two (2) combined years of business management, product marketing, digital marketing, and/or business development roles
- Experience working with product lines
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and teamwork skills
- Results-oriented with strong process and execution skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize to meet business needs
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com