- Contribute and design content through localization in conjunction with marketing planning processes to understand best strategies to deliver results on time and on budget
- Collaborate with Global and Area marketing, tech service and training teams to develop and execute on Area content marketing strategies and plans that build on relevant Digital, Channel and Sales content to help drive customers through the decision journey
- Lead complex projects while collaborating with cross functional teams on key functional areas
- Manage design and localize winning content for both internal and external audiences
- Proactively bring forward ideas for content creation of digital solutions including identifying where in the customer journey digital solutions best fit
- Drive brand and product engagement across multiple multimedia platforms via relevant, scalable design supporting integrated marketing communications campaigns
- Ability to work within brand standards while executing compelling design (brand expression).
- Ensures alignment with brand identity
- Work with external vendors (and internal services) on multimedia campaign execution as needed
- Collaborate with the business, training and demand generation marketing operations teams on campaign strategies and marketing tactics to ensure execution aligns with the content plan
- Work with global and area based teams to provide direction on content strategy and plan to aide in local execution
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years combined experience in design and marketing communications – focused on digital
- Technology fluent with good understanding of digital channels (Search experience or eCommerce experience will be additional advantage)
- Experience in the following is preferable: Windows, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint
- Get it done accountability
- Takes responsibility and ownership for own tasks, decisions, and outcomes.
- Delivers consistent results and hits deadlines within the scope of own role.
- Win together – collaborating and establishing multi-functional teams across structures dedicated to driving marketing activities.
- Content marketing, marketing automation, customer journey mapping experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Thinks outside of functional role
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com