- Implementation of a robust set of services to power email marketing and communications
- Optimization of HTML email templates for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection (Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and e-mail regulatory compliance.)
- Translation of visual design to HTML email code.
- Integration of the design and HTML coding aspects of email.
- Assist in quality control around customer and associate facing email communications
- Develop and implement new strategies that center around customer experience and data management
- Ensure that all content remains in a stable and well-tested environment that is responsive and presented excellently across all email platforms and devices
- Provide troubleshooting assistance
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and team members
- In tune with latest in best practices, platforms, ESPs, compatibility, technologies and trends as pertaining to email related experiences.
- Work in collaboration with Corporate Marketing team and Brand team to develop and execute plans that are coordinated with traditional advertising, sponsorships, social media and other marketing channels
- 3+ years hands-on email coding/production experience
- Works on complex problems.
- Analyzes situations that require in-depth evaluation of variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining results.
- Works independently with minimal guidance. Receives little instructions on routine work and general instructions on new assignments.
- Ability work independently.
- Advanced level proficiency in appropriate software applications or technology.
- Advanced knowledge of related field.
- Excellent eye for design and intimate understanding of design elements.
- Proven track record of developing high quality, creative and compelling concepts for email communications.
- Coordinate with various internal and/or external leaders to develop creative solutions, while adhering to project deadlines and budgets.
- Enjoys and works well collaborating with other designers and developers to achieve solid and well thought out email experiences.
- Proven ability to work in fact paced environment where demands and directions of work are changing, while managing several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS specific to responsive email design considering the impacts of dark mode; must understand cross-browser, client, device and front-end development issues.
- Proficiency in email and marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign
- Understand differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs. desktop) and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Understanding of email design and deliverability issues and familiarity with email quality and deliverability platforms such as Litmus and Everest (Validity)
- Expert at using AMPscript to produce multiple versions of personalized & dynamic emails
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Adobe XD
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Ways to Apply for this Position:
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s like a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download via your mobile device today:
Send us your information. Email your resume and cover letter and we will be in contact with you shortly.