This position is a hybrid role.
Candidates from the Twin Cities, MN are encouraged to apply.
Financial Controller responsibilities include:
- Measure and track all functions of business, providing a ‘whole of business’ view of the organization’s overall performance, from both an operational and financial perspective.
- Develop financial goals and objectives for the team. Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency. Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
Primary Accounting responsibilities include:
- Complete accounting journal entries and perform general accounting duties
- Daily cash reconciliations and bank deposits, monthly reconciliations of all accounts
- Monitor and manage credit card payments and expenses
- Manage account payables and receivables activities
- Payroll entries and processing, including commission statements
- File sales and use taxes
- Supervise (and perform short term) the daily operational tasks of the credit and collections team
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference
Primary Finance responsibilities include:
- Act as the main point of contact for addressing any inquiries and questions related to financial operations
- Develop financial goals and objectives for the team
- Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency
- Assist owners and supervisors in financial management and reporting activities
- Ensure that financial operational activities are executed and delivered as per the standards set by the company (and develop such standards in conjunction with owners)
- Participate in recruitment activities as well as initiate the performance development training programs
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 10 years’ experience in accounting, finance and business operations
- Expert with Quick Books On-line
- Experience working on financial plans, projections and analysis
- Proven proficiency in using online tools, Microsoft Office and other business programs
- Good communication aptitude – verbal, written and in person
- High degree of detail, accuracy and accountability to project goals and expectations
- High energy, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a self-directed environment
Critical Team Competencies:
- Someone able to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor, displaying personal integrity and lending credibility
- Able to give clear direction and receive instructions and input from others
- Someone with business acumen, who can help communicate and manage business goals, analyze trends and improve processes
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s like a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download via your mobile device today: https://hoodo.app.link/t3e3gdJcymb