Marcomm is searching for a part time Freelance Digital Video Specialist. The specialist will use their expertise in video and photo production to shoot, clip and edit compelling content for Marcomm’s fractional clients. They will work closely with project managers, writers, graphic designers and other Marcomm team members to create professional marketing videos and photo content on a project-by-project basis.
Video content may include client or subject matter interviews, customer testimonials, or promotional content. Photographs may include headshots, corporate images, project images (for case studies), etc. This individual must be open to playing a variety of roles in digital media production–spending some days “on-site” where the video is being shot, and other days editing video or creating video snippets for social media.
• Set up and manage cameras/equipment for onsite video and photo shoots
• Provide creative direction and suggestions to the project team
• Manage and upload raw footage and images; Produce video transcripts
• Edit footage and images to specific clips, timeframes, etc.
• Integrate graphics, charts, captions or other visual elements to video (including animation)
• Optimize video for web and various social media platforms
• Assist with podcast creation and production
• Take and edit photographs, which may include headshots, corporate images, project images (for case studies), etc.
Desired qualities and abilities:
• 1-2 years experience producing professional digital content
• An established ability to create and produce compelling stories; generate and execute ideas from concept to execution
• Proficiency with creative software and technology (Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Creative Suite)
• Experience setting up and managing on-site video shoots, including operating camera and lighting equipment
• Communicate effectively – responsive, not afraid to ask questions or proactively seek clarity
• Problem Solving / Critical Thinking – Propose new solutions/ideas when needed
• Must be organized, self-motivated and very detail oriented (accuracy and quality)
• Strong time and project management skills; Must be able to meet tight deadlines
• Strong sense of professionalism/work ethic, especially during video/photo shoots with clients
• College senior or recent graduate (Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on digital media production preferred, or equivalent experience)
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s like a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download via your mobile device today: https://hoodo.app.link/t3e3gdJcymb