The Digital Production Specialist plays a critical role in our CRM email program. Working with the Senior Director of CRM and Loyalty, you will support development of strategic communication plans for our customers across channels and key touch points, primarily email, but also online. You will be responsible for planning support, developing, implementing, and evaluating our email campaigns and you will seek out opportunities to automate and experiment. As an important member of the Marketing team, you will understand the inner workings of our channels and how to use data to personalize marketing communications and transform how we connect with our consumer base. As a member of the marketing team, you may also serve as a resource in improving our online customer experience by supporting Ecommerce team with front end, web production such as landing pages, product collections and other projects.
Essential Job Functions
- ‘Speak’ (live and breathe) email marketing and help the team learn how to incorporate best practices into all planning, decisions, and execution from creative to segmentation to deliverability.
- Support content planning of calendar for CRM and manage overarching production schedules.
- Own and oversee the daily execution of our email program including: building emails, creating segmentation strategies, tagging links, A/B tests, scheduling deployments and quality assurance.
- Be our email tool expert – update images and content quickly and easily across 4 brands; stay up to date on enhancements and new features.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement, website interactions, shopping history, customer lifecycle and lifetime value.
- Leverage data to power better customer messaging & experiences from triggered emails to real-time content personalization.
- Partner with Brand to create and evolve our email templates, driving a mobile first approach and creating efficiencies and flexibility with use of email templates.
- Be organized and judicious about deadlines, working with the team to ensure they are as well.
- Analyze and interpret results from campaigns and share learnings with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement of campaigns.
- Your ideas will help us work more efficiently and make our customers happier.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in the field of web development or digital marketing
- 2+ years email marketing production experience required.
- Hands-on experience with email campaign management tools such as Cheetah Digital, Clutch, Salesforce.
- Ecommerce, Retail or Loyalty experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Shopify ecommerce platform preferred.
- Passionate about CRM and providing a well-honed customer experience through best-in-class marketing communication, which reflects your focus on operational excellence and ongoing program evolution.
- Excited to find operational efficiencies to get messages to market faster and in a streamlined workflow.
- A scrappy team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Logical thinker who has a passion for data and customer experience and wants to learn the technical back-end systems to help support campaign development and execution.
- Someone that wants to grow with us, and elevate our marketing in an efficient, automated manner.
- A true “whole-brained” thinker and doer with a deep understanding of how email strategies can build and grow a brand.
- A clear, responsive communicator, verbally and in writing, with an energetic attitude.
- Organized and highly attentive to detail with high standards of quality.
- Adaptable to different working styles, mindsets, and personalities, showcasing a willingness to collaborate with all.
- Located in Minneapolis/ St. Paul area or remote in any location.
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Motivating Others
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Managing Vision and Purpose
- Written Communications
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s like a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download via your mobile device today: https://hoodo.app.link/d6rrTRdx6eb