This is a hybrid role in Minneapolis, MN.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support and optimize a wide variety of digital marketing execution and measurement efforts for Marcomm’s fractional clients. This person will spend their days executing and reporting on ROI for social media, website and SEO, email marketing and paid ad campaigns. They will work directly with Marcomm project managers and existing clients to understand work requirements and ensure client projects are delivered on time and with quality.
Ultimately, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients and deliver top-notch marketing. This position requires an individual who wants to learn and grow while managing a large array of marketing tools, including WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, social media platforms and more.
• Coordinate with project managers to plan effective marketing campaigns for clients
• Work directly with client contacts to understand project requirements
• Assist in marketing email and automation management, creation, and content. This includes email campaign development and deployment, landing pages, forms, list management, etc.
• Manage and oversee client website updates/maintenance, primarily via WordPress
• Lead social media content planning for clients. Includes creating and scheduling posts, researching industry-specific trends, identifying weaknesses and making recommendations for improvement
• Learning and applying basic SEO strategies (keyword research, link acquisition, and on-site optimization)
• Working with writers to optimize copy and landing pages for SEO performance
• Developing client reports and dashboards to help connect marketing campaigns and activities to desired goals and outcomes
• Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics, PPC initiatives and email campaigns
• Develop digital media content, including artwork for blogs, social media, email campaigns, sales decks and other collateral
• Other duties, as assigned
Required qualities and abilities:
• A degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent
• 1-3 years experience as a digital marketing professional
• Hands-on experience using social media for business (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with WordPress and HubSpot (or similar platforms)
• Strong interest in online marketing, SEO and analytics
• Familiarity with Google Analytics and/or Google Ads (certifications a plus)
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to be flexible within a deadline-driven environment
• Adaptive, effective communication and interpersonal skills, with ability build strong relationships with clients and proactively seek clarity
• Adaptability and willingness to take on challenging projects
• Problem Solving / Analytical Thinking – Propose new solutions/ideas when needed
• High degree of professionalism
• Flexible work – ability to work onsite with Marcomm team and/or clients (up to 50%)
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s like a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download via your mobile device today: https://hoodo.app.link/t3e3gdJcymb