MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire an in-house Digital Communications Specialist
The person hired for the position of Digital Communications Specialist will assist in the planning, creating and activation of content to enhance engagement and brand trough websites, social media, public relations, and other digital and traditional media. The ideal candidate has excellent content creation and writing skills, a mindset informed by campaign metrics. Proven experience writing for various types of digital media. This position provides opportunities to demonstrate professionalism and expertise to impact the customer and deliver results.
- Assist in the planning, creating and execution of content for various clients and projects to drive engagement and achieve business results.
- Assist in collaborating with various business, marketing, and other internal and client team members to develop effective and relevant content that engages customers across the buyer’s journey
- Leverage subject matter experts to develop and deploy content strategies and tactics to reach the target audience, including ghost writing for leaders and experts, developing case studies and testimonials, and managing social channels for key leaders.
- Develop metrics to evaluate and report on the effectiveness of content programs and tactics delivered.
- Advocate for continuous improvement of content and delivery to improve desired results
- Take work direction from one or more project managers, communicating consistently and effectively regarding timelines, quality control, and deliverables.
- Ensure alignment to corporate and business brand strategy, visual identity, and tone of voice
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution, preferably in journalism, communications, or marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years combined experience in Communications and/or Marketing
- Minimum two (2) years of digital marketing experience (marketing automation, SEO, SEM, digital media, digital content, link strategy development, and/or tagging)
- Experience with WordPress, Email Management Software, Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Understanding of digital marketing and application of content marketing
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, Java, CSS, Vimeo Preferred
- Strong collaboration and team management skills
- Experience with measuring customer insights
- Comfortable with ambiguity and risk taking
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available.