Marcomm is seeking a Digital Asset Management (DAM) Global Project Lead for the Digital Operations (DO) team. The person hired for the position will be responsible for working with the client’s Corporate, and global & area (Asia Pacific, Europe Middle East & Africa, Latin America, US & Canada) Consumer Business Group (CBG) program leaders and product/media subject matter experts to manage the migration of content from our current DAM system, Celum Synergy to Adobe Assets in the defined time-frame (knowledge of Celum is not necessary).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand, uphold, and advocate for all laws and corporate policies associated with DAM.
- Ensure 100% compliance on intellectual property, metadata and other critical standards
- Lead the effort to complete the global review, mitigation and archive or transfer of CBG media assets from Celum to Adobe Assets within the established time-frame
- Develop and lead the execution plan from a Global level through Area-level CBG leads and subject matter experts and with the help of Digital Operations and other corporate teams
- Establish key milestones for dealing with approximately 300K assets, track metrics, conduct meetings and training, communicate appropriately with stakeholders up and down the line, actively mitigate problems, ensure legal compliance, ensure appropriate process adoption, escalate concerns early, and create deliverables such as job aids
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- 5+ years professional project management experience with a proven track record of leading a team and delivering on-time, in-full on tight deadlines
- 5+ year(s) of experience with DAM Systems for a large company including requirements and interdependencies with downstream systems including websites, social media, sales tools, syndication, etc
- A proven self-start leader who is able to work independently to identify what needs to be done, establish an approach, get appropriate buy-in from their team and stakeholders, and deliver results on time
- Celum not required (any DAM)
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s like a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download via your mobile device today: