The person in this role will be strategic partner responsible for leading the development and execution of global corporate communications for over 10,000+ employees, covering a wide range of initiatives and priorities.
This role will support executive and senior leader communications, lead and implement the communications strategy for several corporate functions, and develop and deliver quarterly financial communications internally and externally. The Global Director, Corporate Communications will have the chance to inspire and deliver creative work that drives business results, playing a leading role in corporate brand management.
The successful candidate is skilled at developing and leading enterprise-wide communications projects delivering enterprise-wide strategic communications throughout various channels that connect stakeholders to the company’s purpose, value, business strategy, and performance results. The individual in this role must have proven expertise at building and maintaining employer reputations and voice through consistent, targeted messaging to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide executive communications support to CEO and several other Key Senior Leaders
- Develop and deliver effective, measurable corporate communications that convey the company’s purpose, values, strategies, and priorities
- Develop and implement effective corporate communications assets, including strategic communication plans supporting the company’s strategic direction and messaging delivered through digital and print, videos, PowerPoints, in-person, social media, brochures, etc.
- Lead the communications strategy and implementation for several corporate functions, including Human Resources and Legal and Compliance
- Direct and manage corporate image and reputation
- Lead issues management message development and response, media relations strategy and response
- Collaborate on Ag media relations strategy and execution delivered by other team members in Marketing Communications
- Develop and deliver quarterly financial communications to internal and external stakeholders, including managing investor relations
- Undergraduate degree in journalism, communications, public relations, English, or related field
- 15+ years of progressive communications leadership experience within a Public company to include:
- Experience leading financial reporting and SEC filing communications
- Creating and executing global crisis response communications for diverse business operations
- Leading large-scale communication projects that support the enterprise strategic direction delivered through various channels, including digital and print communications, videos, PowerPoints, social media, brochures, etc.
- Direct experience responding to major global media outlets and speaking on behalf of a large complex enterprise
- agency and/or freelance professionals
- Master’s degree in strategic communications or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Prior experience with communications and crisis and reputation management
- Understanding of a cooperative business structure
- Knowledge of global agriculture and energy industries
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s like a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download via your mobile device today: https://hoodo.app.link/0cXhwjFebgb