The Content Marketing Coordinator will support the execution of various marketing tactics for the division.
Preferred candidates will have the following:
- Content marketing strategy and development (including solid writing skills)
- Experience with past demonstrated success in building and executing demand generation programs in a business-to-business environment
- Advanced experience in digital marketing and virtual tools (e.g. search, e-mail, conversion, account-based marketing, webinars, etc.)
- Creative marketing design experience also preferred
- Support global product marketing and global marketing operations teams in content marketing strategy (including recommending content distribution channels) and the development of that content (writing and creative aspects).
- Support new product launches by executing marketing activation (demand generation) plans.
- Work with cross-functional team to get content approved and launched to identified channels.
- Work with marketers to obtain and analyze metrics on content to communicate ROI and/or optimize programs to enhance results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university
- Three years of experience in content and digital marketing
- Strong, assertive project management experience