This is a remote position.
We are looking for someone who has communications knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of communications plans. The ideal candidate will have well developed written and verbal communications sills, experience executing multi-media communications strategies, and strong capabilities for cross-functional collaboration. Help lay the groundwork for a newly-formed communications organization within our client’s Environment, Health, Safety, and Product Stewardship team.
1. Develop and implement organizational and program-specific communication plans including developing multi-media strategies for message penetration and audience engagement.
2. Work with EHS and Product Stewardship personnel to create periodic internal newsletter content and manage newsletter distribution.
3. Work with EHS and Product Stewardship personnel to update content on an internal organizational webpage.
4. Assist with employee recognition programming and strategies.
5. Assist with presentation preparation for organization-wide events, including townhalls, awards ceremonies, and other employee communication.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications or a Liberal Arts degree (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution.
• Low-level to mid-level range of experience in communications.
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal communications, team, and project management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.), Yammer, and SharePoint as well as the ability to quickly learn and use software applications such as Microsoft Teams Live, Microsoft Stream, asset management systems, and digital file formats.
• Experience publishing a newsletter.
• Experience creating and managing content on an internal organizational webpage.
• Experience participating in environment, health, safety, and/or product stewardship-related communications programs for a manufacturing or product development organization.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to identify improvement opportunities, develop plans to close gaps, and track improvement initiatives to closure.
• Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and prioritize work effectively.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s like a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download via your mobile device today: https://hoodo.app.link/t3e3gdJcymb