This individual will focus on key organization and operational needs of the Channel Segment Marketing Team as well as to take over some of the tactical needs associated with the Distribution and GPO marketing role.
- Help to manage and coordinate key processes that involve communication across the Channel Marketing team including: management of budget spreadsheets, Marketing Communication and Project prioritization spreadsheet, marketing communication calendars and timelines (Spot Creative Agency) and collection of slides and agendas for KAM Huddle Calls, inputs and updates to the Sales & Marketing Library for the Key Account & Channel Segment
- Help manage GPO and Distribution tactics, schedules and timelines with the Distribution & GPO Marketer as well as marketing communications, SPOT creative agency and across the USAC MSD segment and portfolio teams as required by distributor/gpo program requirements. Example: create calendar of assets needed for each distributor program for remained of 2021, and collect content and assets from each segment in a timely fashion to be able to deliver on that program
- Help to manage GPO, Distribution marketing calendar of assets, timelines, deadlines and collection of content
- Work with Distribution KAMs and Distribution Marketer to gather data and input for Distribution Business Reviews
- Help to manage GPO templates & announcements to standardize process for announcements and get them out to the field and in Friday Folder in a timely manner
- Help to gather & keep updated the list of product categories and where we compete with our main distributors (Private Label), and where there are we know there are competitor product programs with each distributor (working with the Distribution Marketer). This is Needed for top 6 distributors & GPOs.
- Do data insights and updates on Salesforce & Power BI analytics for key distributor programs (trained by Distribution marketer) on a monthly basis. Share out this data and analysis on a regular basis.
- Help to manage the KAM huddle call proactively communicate with rest of marketing & MSD teams to combine decks, proactively collect & put information together and keep ongoing, updated agenda of requested topics.
- Help manage tasks and updates for the Sales & marketing library for the Channel Segment Mktg Team take lead in organization and updates (as it is developed/updated and ongoing) , ensure links are correct and updated for all content shared with KAM teams from across USAC, input assets as directed by Channel Mktr team
- Work to manage PO process, budget and marketing communication prioritization programs for Channel Mktg/Marketing Communication team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing coordination experience
- Master’s Degree from an accredited University
- Excellent problem solving, reasoning and analytical skills
- Strong & proven leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and self-direction skills