The Brand Communications Content Coordinator will be responsible for managing the brand, campaign, and ecommerce assets for brand portfolios, in partnership with brand communication team members and product marketers within the HEM (Home Environment Markets) and HABR (Home, Auto, Build and Repair) businesses within the Construction and Home Improvement Markets Division.
• Manage the complete content library of assets for the HEM (Home Environment Markets) and HABR (Home, Auto, Build and Repair) business.
• Serve as the content expert for the team: responsible for keeping the content asset library up to date, including notifying global team members of new assets/content, digital file management, archiving, managing asset metadata and keywords, and working with agencies to prepare and load files.
• Execute the launch of a new Global Asset Management Platform. Including migration of all existing assets to the new platform and creating a recommended hierarchy and organization system for all existing and future assets to be shared with marketing teams globally.
• Collaborate with ecommerce and product marketing teams to fill ecommerce content gaps and lead new content development and copy optimization as needed.
• Develop and manage a process for regular tracking and updating of ecommerce content across brand priorities to ensure the brands have best in class content across customers on an ongoing basis.
• Leverage internal and external best practices and lead A/B testing to optimize ecommerce assets.
• Manage external and internal agency partnerships to develop and produce content as needed and ensure strategic alignment and executional excellence.
• Responsible for assisting International, Marketing and Shopper Marketing Teams on how to access and download brand, campaign, and ecommerce assets.
• Asset Library Collection Clean-up & Management: Updating asset folders across brands for consistent hierarchy and organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university
• Minimum three years digital asset management experience.
• Minimum three years experience working with agencies.
• Bachelor’s degree, focus in Marketing or Communications.
• Strong interpersonal skills in working with direct and cross functional teams.
• Strong project management skills.
• Ecommerce content development and management experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
• Ability to prioritize effectively
• Adaptability – manage and maintain process, but be flexible and adjust as needed
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com