We are seeking a talented, self-directed Activation Marketer to activate US and Canada campaigns. The Activation Manager will be responsible for the successful adaptation and launch of campaigns across stakeholder teams. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast-growing business.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading activation and deployment of high-performance integrated campaigns.
- Responsible for various marketing activities for a Brand, product and/or channel
- Defines and coordinates execution of market/customer analysis, and reports on findings to guide business decisions
- Implements marketing tactics around product, channel, pricing and promotions, and execute efforts identified on the marketing plan
- Leads projects as well as initiatives to ensure the overall growth and branding strategy.
- Works under minimal supervision
- Deliver new product materials, program and promotions to field sales
- Support on various division-level programs, events and activities
- Manage local calendar for promotional planning and implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Relevant work experience
- Agency experience
- Time management
- Critical thinking