Today, businesses of all sizes are looking for less complicated recipes for growth and expansion. One way to do this is through contract or fractional execution marketing, which involve leveraging marketing professionals before investing in full-time headcount.
Want to know more about fractional execution marketing? Read our blog, How Fractional Teams Make Outsourcing Marketing Easy, to learn about Marcomm’s innovative ways to bring your marketing priorities to life.
There are many benefits of contract or fractional marketing that can help a company scale in growth:
- Flexibility: One of the most important benefits of contract and fractional marketing is the flexibility it offers. Companies can hire marketing professionals on a project-based, part-time, or full-time basis, depending on their needs. Some companies hire contractors to see how their goals are met for a few weeks or months before deciding whether hiring a full-time employee is the solution. This allows businesses to adjust their marketing efforts as needed to meet business goals without the commitment of a full-time employee.
- Cost-effectiveness: Another benefit of contract marketing is cost-effectiveness. By hiring marketing professionals on a contract or part-time basis, companies can save on hiring, training and managing full-time employees. This can be especially useful for small businesses or new businesses that may not have the resources to hire a marketing team.
- Availability of expertise: Contract and fractional marketing can also provide companies with access to specialized expertise that they may not have in-house. Check out this blog about the Marcomm survey that revealed information about the skills and experience of our contract employees – the results are interesting. For example, 42% of Marcomm employees have worked in contract roles for 7+ years; and more than half have over 10 years of overall marketing-related experience. Contract or part-time marketing professionals often have a wide range of skills and experiences that can be leveraged to help businesses achieve their growth goals.
- Scalability: Contract and fractional marketing can also help businesses scale up their marketing initiatives faster and more effectively. This Worcester Business Journal article highlights how a fractional service model can help scale a business; although it focuses on a variety of roles, the same concepts apply to marketing services. By hiring marketing professionals on a contract or part-time basis, companies can ramp up their marketing efforts quickly and efficiently without having to go through the lengthy process of hiring and training full-time employees.
- Saving time and Resources: Ultimately, contract and fractional marketing can help businesses save time and resources, allowing the organization to focus on its core business. By outsourcing their marketing efforts to contract and fractional professionals, companies can free up time and resources that can be used to focus on other aspects of their business.
Contract or fractional marketing can be an effective “secret recipe” for helping businesses expand and grow. By hiring marketing resources on a fractional or contract basis and utilizing the benefits above, businesses can achieve their growth goals more effectively and efficiently. It’s a great opportunity to assemble all the necessary ingredients– the right talent, the right schedule, and the right budget—and achieve the marketing results your business craves.
Since launching its Fractional Execution™ Team in early 2020, Marcomm has helped multiple organizations complete their marketing to-do lists with excellence, including:
- Content generation (e.g., blog writing, case studies, social media campaign management)
- Branding (e.g., creating or enhancing brand guidelines, signage and tradeshow display design)
- Digital marketing (e.g., website design, SEO and web analytics audit and recommendations)
- Creative design (e.g., digital and print asset creation, sales collateral production, etc.)
Our team has helped these organizations achieve excellence in their marketing efforts and much more. Is your business hungry for growth? To explore how Marcomm can support you with our Fractional Marcomm ExecutionTM or Contract Staffing services, contact us today.